2009/04/19

hey jude

Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!別沮喪
Take a sad song 找一首哀傷的歌
And make it better 把它唱得更快樂
Remember, to let her into your heart 記得將它唱入你的心田
Then you can start to make it better 世界就能開始好轉
Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!別害怕
You were made to go out and get her 你天生就要勇於克服恐懼
The minute You let her under your skin 當你將它身埋於心底那一刻
Then you begin 世界就
To make it better 開始好轉
And anytime you feel the pain 當你感受痛苦的滋味
Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 別把世界的重擔都往肩上扛
For well you know that it's a fool 你知道那些愚蠢的人
Who plays it cool 總是裝做不在乎
By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷
Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!別讓我失望
You have found her now go and get her 既然找到真愛就要勇敢追求
Remember (Hey Jude) to let her 記住(嘿裘!)要將他
into your heart 攬入你的心房
Then you can start to make it better 那樣世界就能開始好轉
So let it out and let it in 所以啊,讓你的愛自由來去
Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!開始啊
You're waiting for someone to perform with 你期待有個人與你同台表演
And don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那個人就是你自已嗎
Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你會辦到
The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步該怎麼做就全看你自己
Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!別喪氣
Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀傷的歌把它唱得更快樂
Remember you let her under your skin 記得將它深藏於心
Then you'll begin 世界就能
To make it better 開始好轉

四部大提琴合奏試聽
(overture轉檔錄製):

沒有留言: